This is the packet of information that we used to do episode 153: Setting Boundaries (Sort Of). Listen in to the episode by clicking on the title, and follow along with the reading, or use the readings as a reminder after listening in.
- 49: What The Program’s Really Saying In Its New Informational Pamphlet About Mental Health (Sort Of)
- 58: Smart Phone and Internet Addiction (Sort Of)
- 50: Celebrate Recovery – Everything You Wanted to Know (Sort Of)
- 47: Step Nine – Made Direct Amends to Such People Wherever Possible, Except When to Do So Would Injure Them or Others (Sort Of)
- 57: Relationships – To Date Others in Recovery or Not? (Sort Of)
- 53: What Is Relapse and What Can We Do About It? (Sort Of)