This is the packet of information that we used to do episode 153: Setting Boundaries (Sort Of). Listen in to the episode by clicking on the title, and follow along with the reading, or use the readings as a reminder after listening in.
- 43: Honesty, Is It Really The Best Policy? (Sort Of)
- 55: Step Eleven – Sought Through Prayer and Meditation To Improve Our Conscious Contact With God As We Understood Him, Praying Only For Knowledge Of His Will For Us and the Power To Carry That Out (Sort Of)
- 54: Narcan and The Right To Breath (Sort Of)
- 47: Step Nine – Made Direct Amends to Such People Wherever Possible, Except When to Do So Would Injure Them or Others (Sort Of)
- 59: Are You As Openminded As You Think You Are? (Sort Of)
- 49: What The Program’s Really Saying In Its New Informational Pamphlet About Mental Health (Sort Of)