This is the packet of information that we used to do episode 153: Setting Boundaries (Sort Of). Listen in to the episode by clicking on the title, and follow along with the reading, or use the readings as a reminder after listening in.
- 49: What The Program’s Really Saying In Its New Informational Pamphlet About Mental Health (Sort Of)
- 62: Is Your Ego In Check? (Sort Of)
- 60: The State of Addiction Treatment – What We Need To Do Differently (Sort Of)
- 48: The Disease Doesn’t Discriminate, But Does Recovery? (Sort Of)
- 47: Step Nine – Made Direct Amends to Such People Wherever Possible, Except When to Do So Would Injure Them or Others (Sort Of)
- 53: What Is Relapse and What Can We Do About It? (Sort Of)