We are talking all about patience. Is there science behind the idea of patience? Is patience a spiritual principle, to be applied in all situations? Or is patience more of a virtue, that is meant to be practiced in a proper balance? Are there times patience can be a negative in your life? How would you go about increasing patience? Are there practices you can use to gain more patience? Listen in as we discuss all of these ideas and more and then share your thoughts with us.
How to find us and join the conversation:
- 60: The State of Addiction Treatment – What We Need To Do Differently (Sort Of)
- 62: Is Your Ego In Check? (Sort Of)
- 53: What Is Relapse and What Can We Do About It? (Sort Of)
- 58: Smart Phone and Internet Addiction (Sort Of)
- 59: Are You As Openminded As You Think You Are? (Sort Of)
- 54: Narcan and The Right To Breath (Sort Of)